Level up your GDPR knowledge with this in-depth course on the importance of data privacy regulation. Learn about updated GDPR Acts and the guidelines to follow in the case of handling and storing data.
Build your current knowledge of the GDPR compliance laws, with our 20-hour intensive course. GDPR enforcement and data laws improve the protection of European data rights and highlights what businesses that operate on personal data must do to conserve these rights.
FACE TO FACE TRAINING
This course is designed to introduce you to GDPR processes, articles and regulations, tools and methodologies. The 1-day course will include case studies, assessments, guidance regarding required tools and skills.
CV HELP AND INTERVIEW HELP
Trainees will be given expert guidance and advice with their CVs and one on one help once they secure an interview.
- Understand the meaning and importance of data protection.
- Thoroughly grasp an understanding of the current GDPR articles in place.
- Examine the updated General Data Protection Act 2018 Regulation.
- Have a clear understanding of the implication of non-compliance.
- Apply gained knowledge to case studies.
- Learn how to securely run business operations and maintain protection of personal data.
26th September 2022, 17th October 2022, 7th November 2022, 12th December 2022
- Lecture 1.1: What is Data?
- Lecture 1.2: Data Protection
- Lecture 1.3: Data It’s evolving
- Lecture 1.4: Spot the Difference
- Lecture 2.1: GDPR is the new DPA
- Lecture 2.2: GDPR Broken Dow
- Leture 3.1: GDPR Article 4 Key Term
- Lecture 4.1: GDPR Article 7 Consent
- Lecture 5.1: GDPR Article 13-15 Right to Rectification
- Lecture 6.1: GDPR Article 13-15 Subject Access Request (SAR)
- Lecture 7.1: GDPR Article 6 Lawfulness of Processing
- Lecture 8.1: GDPR Article 17 Right to Erasure
- Lecture 9.1: GDPR Article 18 Right to Restrict Processing
- Lecture 10.1: GDPR Article 20 Right to Data Portability
- Lecture 11.1: GDPR Article 20 Right related to automated decision-making.
- Lecture 12.1: Security/International Transfer
- Lecture 13.1: Privacy by Design and Default
- Lecture 14.1: GDPR Team
- Lecture 15.1: Steps to Become GDPR Compliant
- Lecture 15.2: Key Task
- Lecture 16.1: Review of Regulation
- Lecture 16.2: Requirement documentation
- Lecture 16.3: Requirement Traceability
- Lecture 16.4: Impact Assessment
- Lecture 17.1: Check if our processes are compliant
- Lecture 17.2: Gap Analysis
- Lecture 18.1: Other Key GDPR Requirements
- Lecture 19.1: CV & Interview Help
- Lecture 19.2: Hiring Process
- Lecture 19.3: Interview Guide
- Lecture 19.4: CV Guide