Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Your accelerated course includes:
Meals, unlimited snacks, beverages, tea and coffee *
On-site exams **
Exam vouchers **
Practice tests **
Certification Guarantee ***
Up-to 12 hours of instructor-led training each day
24-hour lab access
Digital courseware **
On this Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course you’ll learn how to improve customer satisfaction, service delivery, cost control, process performance, and new product introduction.
In just 5 days you’ll be introduced to Lean and Six Sigma methodologies and focus on the speed and quality of business processes. You’ll also learn how to:
- Understand how to apply Lean Six Sigma methodology and tools
- Act as an effective member of a Black Belt team and work on business improvement projects
- How to identify, scope, and charter process improvement projects and select the right people to execute those projects
You’ll sit your Lean Six Sigma Green Belt exam at the Firebrand Training centre, get access to the official curriculum and learn from accredited instructors. This exam is delivered in line with the International Standards for Lean Six Sigma, as described in the ISO 13053-1 and ISO 13053-2.
Next step: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification is a prerequisite for the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
Accelerate your training and achieve both certifications in just 10 days on the combined Lean Six Sigma Green Belt & Black Belt course.
Seven reasons why you should sit your course with Firebrand Training
- Two options of training. Choose between residential classroom-based, or online courses
- You’ll be certified fast. With us, you’ll be trained in record time
- Our course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams**, accommodation* and meals*. No hidden extras.
- Pass first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year and only pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs
- You’ll learn more. A day with a traditional training provider generally runs from 9am – 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand Training you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You’ll learn faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’ll be studying with the best. We’ve been named in Training Industry’s “Top 20 IT Training Companies of the Year” every year since 2010. As well as winning many more awards, we’ve trained and certified over 100,000 professionals
- * For residential training only. Doesn’t apply for online courses
- ** Some exceptions apply. Please refer to the Exam Track or speak with our experts
What is Lean Six Sigma?
Lean Six Sigma is a management philosophy that is used to transform organisations, helping them improve performance to become more effective and efficient. The Lean Six Sigma principles use tools from Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma to improve quality quickly.
What is the difference between Six Sigma Green Belt and Six Sigma Black Belt?
There are actually four levels of Lean Six Sigma Training: Yellow Belt, Green Belt, Black Belt and Master Black Belt.
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt– Yellow Belts are trained in the basics of Lean Six Sigma and can typically carry out performance improvements within their teams
- Six Sigma Green Belt– Green Belt professionals are trained and certified at a more advanced level. They tackle change within their business, in addition to their other responsibilities
- Six Sigma Black Belt– A Black Belt is fluent in the use of the Lean Six Sigma approach and tools and delivers major performance or efficiency transformation for a business. Typically, they are Change Leaders within the business
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt– A Master Black Belt connects senior leadership teams with the change team. They are responsible for rolling out strategic change programmes using Six Sigma across the organisation. Typically, they are managers with the skills and knowledge to support, coach and mentor Green and Black Belts
- Module 1: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Module 2: Improvement Methodologies
- Module 3: SPC Basics
- Module 4: Lean Management and Cell Theory
- Module 5: Risk Management
- Module 6: DMAIC for Green Belts
- Module 7: SPC Tools and Techniques
- Module 8: DMAIC for Green Belts
At the end of this accelerated course, you’ll sit the following exam at the Firebrand Training Centre, covered by your Certification Guarantee:
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam
- Duration: 1 hour
- Number of questions: 30 questions worth 100 marks
- Passing score: 70% pass mark
- Languages: English
- Format: Multiple choice, open book